From Brede Wiki
|Date & time:|
|Search:||DuckDuckGo Google Bing|
- "Wikipedia and Artificial Intelligence: An Evolving Synergy"
- "User contributed knowledge and Artificial Intelligence: An Evolving Synergy"
- "Workshop on Collaboratively-built Knowledge Sources and Artificial Intelligence"
- Aligning WordNet synsets and Wikipedia articles
- Approaches for enriching Wikipedia
- Constructing folksonomies by integrating structured metadata with relational clustering
- Bridging common sense knowledge bases with analogy by graph similarity
- Learning from the Web: Extracting General World Knowledge from Noisy Text
- Learning to extract quality discourse in online communities
- Mixed-Initiative, Entity-Centric Data Aggregation using Assistopedia
- Open Mind Common Sense: Crowd-sourcing for Common Sense