From Brede Wiki
The Brain volume templates should be incapsulated by Brain volumes begin and Brain volumes incomplete templates.
- Maximum age in the group
- Mean age of group
- Minimum age of group
- Standard deviation of age within the group
- Name of brain region
- Number of females in the group
- Textural title for the group, e.g., "Males"
- Number of males in the group
- Brain volume with the mean over the group of subjects
- Index, e.g., "1". Should be numbered consequetively.
- Standard deviation of the value of the group of subjects
- Unit of the brain volume, e.g., "ml" (for milliliter).