|Affiliation:||Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour |
C. & O. Vogt Brain Research Institute
|Databases:||Microsoft Academic Search Neurotree|
|Search:||PubMed (first author) PubMed |
Professor Dr. med. Rolf Kötter was at the Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour and chair at the Section Neurophysiology and Neuroinformatics. He has headed the development of the CoCoMac database.
Previously Dr. Kötter was at C. & O. Vogt Brain Research Institute.
- A primer of visual stimulus presentation software
- Databasing receptor distributions in the brain
- Mapping brains without coordinates
- Neuroscience databases: tools for exploring brain structure-function relationships
- Online retrieval, processing, and visualization of primate connectivity data from the CoCoMac database
- Shapley ratings in brain networks