From Brede Wiki
|Papers:||DOAJ Google Scholar PubMed|
|Ontologies:||MeSH NeuroLex Wikidata Wikipedia|
|Other:||Google Twitter WolframAlpha|
Retweet is post in Twitter that is a copy of another user's post.
- Analyzing and predicting viral tweets
- Citations in Twitter: approaches for defining and measuring citations within tweets during scientific conferences
- Electronic word-of-mouth spread in Twitter as a function of message sentiment
- Emotional divergence influences information spreading in Twitter
- Good friends, bad news - affect and virality in Twitter
- How does the data sampling strategy impact the discovery of information diffusion in social media?
- Image attributes and diffusion via Twitter: the case of guncontrol
- Retweets--but not just retweets: quantifying and predicting influence on Twitter
- Want to be retweeted? large scale analytics on factors impacting retweet in Twitter network