Right temporoparietal junction
From Brede Wiki
(Redirected from RTPJ)
|Brain region (help)|
|Right temporoparietal junction|
|Category:||Right temporoparietal junction|
|Neuroscience:||BAMS BrainMaps.org brainSCANr FMA NeuroLex NIF SumsDB foci PubBrain|
|Papers:||DOAJ Open J-Gate|
- The role of the right temporoparietal junction in social interaction: how low-level computational processes contribute to meta-cognition
- A multimodal cortical network for the detection of changes in the sensory environment
- Activity in right temporo-parietal junction is not selective for theory-of-mind
- Are women better mindreaders? sex differences in neural correlates of mentalizing detected with functional MRI
- Distinct regions of right temporo-parietal junction are selective for theory of mind and exogenous attention
- False belief vs. false photographs: a test of theory of mind or working memory?
- People thinking about thinking people. The role of the temporoparietal junction in "theory of mind"
- Right temporoparietal cortex activation during visuo-proprioceptive conflict
- Temporo-parietal junction activity in theory-of-mind tasks: falseness, beliefs, or attention
- The out-of-body experience: disturbed self-processing at the temporo-parietal junction
- The role of the right temporoparietal junction in intersensory conflict: detection or resolution?
- The role of the right temporo-parietal junction in maintaining a coherent sense of one's body
- The temporoparietal junction as a part of the "when" pathway
- Visualizing out-of-body experience in the brain