Olaf B. Paulson
|Olaf B. Paulson|
|Affiliation:||Neurobiology Research Unit |
Danish Research Centre for Magnetic Resonance
Center for Integrated Molecular Brain Imaging
|Databases:||Brede Database Google Scholar Microsoft Academic Search Neurotree ORCID ResearcherGate Scopus Wikidata Wikipedia|
|Search:||PubMed (first author) PubMed |
Olaf B. Paulson, DMsc, is Professor of neurology, Neurobiology Research Unit and chairman of the Danish Research Centre for Magnetic Resonance, Copenhagen University Hospital, Hvidovre. He is involved in the Center for Integrated Molecular Brain Imaging.
Among the students he has supervized is Daniela Balslev.
- A database of ((18)F)-altanserin binding to 5-HT(2A) receptors in normal volunteers: normative data and relationship to physiological and demographic variables
- Cluster analysis of activity-time series in motor learning
- Command-related distribution of regional cerebral blood flow during attempted handgrip
- Right temporoparietal cortex activation during visuo-proprioceptive conflict
- Brain serotonin 2A receptor binding: relations to body mass index, tobacco and alcohol use
- Hippocampal volume changes in healthy subjects at risk of unipolar depression
- Similar brain networks for detecting visuo-motor and visuo-proprioceptive synchrony