From Brede Wiki
|Nicholas Lange (N. Lange)|
|Affiliation:||Department of Biostatistics, Harvard University |
|Location:||United States of America|
|Search:||PubMed (first author) PubMed |
- Non-linear Fourier time series analysis for human brain mapping by functional magnetic resonance imaging
- Plurality and resemblance in fMRI data analysis
- Statistical thinking in functional and structural magnetic resonance imaging
- What can modern statistics offer imaging neuroscience?
- Activation pattern reproducibility: measuring group size effects and data analysis methods
- Consensus inference in neuroimaging
- Dissociations of cerebral cortex, subcortical and cerebral white matter volumes in autistic boys
- Generalizable patterns in functional neuroimaging: How many principal components?
- Modeling spatial intensity for replicated inhomogeneous point patterns in brain imaging
- Structural brain magnetic resonance imaging of limbic and thalamic volumes in pediatric bipolar disorder
- Visualizing cortical activation during mental calculation with functional MRI