From Brede Wiki
|Databases:||NLM Wikidata Wikipedia|
|Google Scholar:||2015, 2014, 2013, 2012|
|Search:||Eigenfactor Google Scholar Google Scholar venue search NLM Journals PubMed articles Journalprices.com Publication Forum (Finland) Wikidata Wikipedia|
Neuroscience Letters is a journal for rapid communication in neuroscience. In 2003 the editor was Manfred Zimmermann.
A similar journal is NeuroReport.
Examples of papers published in Neuroscience Letters are:
- Activation of human language processing brain regions after the presentation of random letter strings demonstrated with event-related functional magnetic resonance imaging
- Mental navigation in humans is processed in the anterior bank of the parieto-occipital sulcus
- Regional brain cerebral glucose metabolism and temperament: a positron emission tomography study
- Relationship between XBP1 genotype and personality traits assessed by TCI and NEO-FFI
- Neural correlates of a mystical experience in Carmelite nuns
- No association between monoamine oxidase A promoter polymorphism and personality traits in Japanese females
- Rewarding prayers