From Brede Wiki
|Affiliation:||CBS Center for Corporate Social Responsibility |
Responsible Business in the Blogosphere
University of St. Gallen
|Interest(s):||Corporate social responsibility |
|Search:||PubMed (first author) PubMed |
Michael Etter is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Intercultural Communication and Management, Copenhagen Business School, where he is associated with the Responsible Business in the Blogosphere research project.
- CSR communication strategies for Twitter: microblogging as a tool for public relations
- Collective remembering of organizations: co-construction of organizational pasts in Wikipedia
- Facebook and the public framing of a corporate crisis
- General sentiment: an emerging value form in the information economy?
- Instrumental CSR and reputation management: top management rationales for sustainable business practices
- On relational capital in social media