From Brede Wiki
|Affiliation:||University of California, Berkeley |
|Location:||United States of America|
|Position:||Associate Research Scientist|
|Databases:||Google Scholar Scopus|
|Search:||PubMed (first author) PubMed |
Matthew Brett is an Associate Research Scientist at Henry H. Wheeler Jr. Brain Imaging Center and neuroimaging researcher developing software. He has been involved in the development of NIPY, NiBabel and MarsBaR.
- Late functional recovery after herpes simplex encephalitis with a novel community rehabilitation programme
- Motherhood and memory: a review
- Spatial normalization of brain images with focal lesions using cost function masking
- The problem of localization in the human brain
- Transthyretin Leu12Pro is associated with systemic, neuropathic and lepto meningeal amyloidosis
- Cerebellar activation during discrete and not continuous timed movements: an fMRI study
- Dual echo EPI--the method of choice for fMRI in the presence of magnetic field inhomogeneities?
- Guidelines for reporting an fMRI study
- The general linear model and fMRI: does love last forever?