Human Brain Mapping (journal)
|Human Brain Mapping|
|Google Scholar:||2015, 2014, 2013, 2012|
|Search:||Eigenfactor Google Scholar Google Scholar venue search NLM Journals PubMed articles Journalprices.com Publication Forum (Finland) Wikidata Wikipedia|
Human Brain Mapping is a scientific journal. It is published by Wiley and together with NeuroImage the two principal specialized journals of functional neuroimaging. Editor-in-Chiefs are Peter T. Fox and Jack L. Lancaster.
The journal is a member of Neuroscience Peer Review Consortium.
- A voxel-based morphometry study of frontal gray matter correlates of impulsivity
- Attention to visual speech gestures enhances hemodynamic activity in the left planum temporale
- Brain derived neurotrophic factor val66met polymorphism, the five factor model of personality and hippocampal volume: Implications for depressive illness
- Brain volume abnormalities in major depressive disorder: a meta-analysis of magnetic resonance imaging studies
- Cluster analysis of activity-time series in motor learning
- Functional neuroanatomy of verbal free recall: A replication study
- Lie detection by functional magnetic resonance imaging
- Neurocognitive processes of the religious leader in Christians
- Regional cerebral blood flow during word and nonword reading