From Brede Wiki
|Papers:||DOAJ Google Scholar PubMed|
|Ontologies:||MeSH NeuroLex Wikidata Wikipedia|
|Other:||Google Twitter WolframAlpha|
- Danish Wikipedia. Reasonably easy to access, but with much markup.
- Danish Wikisource
- ADL. Redistribution not allowed. Strange URL.
- Runeberg (Danish part). Can be downloaded. Old language with old spelling. OCR-errors is a problem and a major problem for works with gothic script. Labels can be constructed through Wikidata.
- Gutenberg has some Danish works, e.g., 
- Danish NLTK's europarl_raw. Contains 22476 "sentences", 563358 tokens and 27920 unique tokens. No labels. Easy to access. The sentence tokenization is not done well: many sentences are split due to punctuations around "hr." and "f.eks.".
- DanNet. Danish wordnet which contains sentences as examples for the items.
Access to Danish europarl sentences via NLTK
from nltk.corpus import europarl_raw sentences = europarl_raw.danish.sents()