From Brede Wiki
|Affiliation:||Nanyang Technological University |
|Databases:||Google Scholar Scopus|
|Search:||PubMed (first author) PubMed |
Brendan Luyt is an Associate Professor and Head of the Division of Information Studies at Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information, Nanyang Technological University.
Luyt has a PhD from University of Western Ontario.
- History on Wikipedia: in need of a NWICO (New World Information and Communication Order)? the case of Cambodia
- Improving Wikipedia's credibility: references and citations in a sample of history articles
- Librarian perception of Wikipedia: threats or opportunities for librarianship?
- The inclusivity of Wikipedia and the drawing of expert boundaries: an examination of talk pages and reference lists
- The nature of historical representation on Wikipedia: dominant or alterative historiography?