From Brede Wiki
|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Papers:||DOAJ Google Scholar PubMed (Open J-Gate)|
BP is an oil company.
April 20 2010 the Deepwater Horizon oil rig exploded with a subsequent large oil spill. This has led to research studies on the oil spill itself and its affect on social media.
- "A great day for oiled pelicans:" BP, Twitter, and the Deep Water Horizon crisis response
- Collaborative science: human sensor networks for real-time natural disaster prediction
- Connected communications: network structures of official communications in a technological disaster
- Damage control: rhetoric and new media technologies in the aftermath of the BP oil spill
- Reputation warfare
- Rumoring during extreme events: a case study of Deepwater Horizon 2010