Andrew P. Holmes
From Brede Wiki
(Redirected from Andrew Holmes)
|Andrew P. Holmes (Andrew Holmes, Andrew Peter Holmes)|
University of Glasgow
|Search:||PubMed (first author) PubMed |
Andrew P. Holmes is a researcher who has been involved in the development of methods for neuroimaging analysis.
- A functional neuroanatomy of tics in Tourette syndrome
- A study of analysis parameters that influence the sensitivity of event-related fMRI analyses
- How many subjects constitute a study?
- Nonparametric permutation tests for functional neuroimaging: a primer with examples
- Plurality and resemblance in fMRI data analysis
- Robust smoothness estimation in statistical parametric maps using standardized residuals from the general linear model