A new mode of communication between man and his surroundings
From Brede Wiki
|A new mode of communication between man and his surroundings|
|Authors:||Zachary A. Keirn, Jorge I. Aunon|
|Citation:||IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 37 (12): 1209-12-14. 1990|
|Database(s):||Google Scholar cites|
|Web:||Bing Google Yahoo! — Google PDF|
|Article:||BASE Google Scholar PubMed|
|Restricted:||DTU Digital Library|
The data set: 1989 Keirn and Aunon
- 5 subjects
- 2 sessions for each subject
- 6 electrodes: O1, O2, P3, P4, C3, C4.
- 250 Hz sampling rate
- Baseline: both eyes opened and eyes closed
- "Complex problem solving" (multiplication)
- Mental rotation
- "Mental letter composing"
- "Visual counting"
- 60 Features
- 24 Power values at four frequency bands: delta, theta, alpha and beta with the Wiener-Khinchine method
- 36 asymmety ratios